Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

hey guys.. i have this rf 300.1 mono amp.. i got it and it was suppost to be a 1000.1 mono amp.

I am wanting to trade it for a more powerful amp. it can be a cheap brand. just aslong as it is 1000 - 2000 watts..

let me know what you have... i prefer a local trade, cause i dont have the money to ship it.

Edited by XtremeSPL

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
hey guys.. i have this rf 300.1 mono amp.. i got it and it was suppost to be a 1000.1 mono amp.

I am wanting to trade it for a more powerful amp. it can be a cheap brand. just aslong as it is 1000 - 2000 watts..

let me know what you have... i prefer a local trade, cause i dont have the money to ship it.

SOLD!!!!!

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9515 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...