Second Skin Audio

Subs Up And Port Back

imperator

Hi, i got my new Focus 2 and a plan the new enclosure for the car. Here in germany most enclosures have subs and port in the same direction. But in america many people have the subs playing upwards and the Port toward the hatchback. Now i want to build a enclosure like this. Would you think it will make sense. Or does this enclosure only work good in big cars like a tahoe. I don't want a SPL enclosure. A want loud and deep base. Like Steve has. Loud by playing music. Two 15" Woofer will play in the enclosure

Sorry for the mistakes in the text. I am from germany

Thanks

Hi, i got my new Focus 2 and a plan the new enclosure for the car. Here in germany most enclosures have subs and port in the same direction. But in america many people have the subs playing upwards and the Port toward the hatchback. Now i want to build a enclosure like this. Would you think it will make sense. Or does this enclosure only work good in big cars like a tahoe. I don't want a SPL enclosure. A want loud and deep base. Like Steve has. Loud by playing music. Two 15" Woofer will play in the enclosure

Sorry for the mistakes in the text. I am from germany

Thanks

If your focus is a hatch then that would be the best enclosure possible...and to get the bass as deep as you want you only need to tune your port accordingly.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Archived