Second Skin Audio

trailblazer owners

in a 1.5^3ft enclosure, I can do a single 2.5" port, 3.5" long.

or a 1.75" port, 1.37" long. wanna stay in 40Hz.

Edited by jhmeg2

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

so here is an update of what i got going on. i jacked the angle way off, so now it sticks out a bit to far, but i hope it will hope load it off of the floor and rear hatch. let me know what you guys think. i;m going to paint it to match the truck.

A4B395E8-orig.jpgEA59E6E0-orig.jpg961239B3-orig.jpg131FFAA7-orig.jpg6ECBEF8B-orig.jpgDCC4329A-orig.jpgD129B11A-orig.jpg0773FC50-orig.jpg

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

damn sub wouldnt fit, so I had to start over. but i been at it all day. up at 3;30 got it cut apart remounted the baffle, then to get more supplys. home depo. resin, mixing buckets, a few new drills... fillaly found a perfect circle jig, then a new router bit...then back in the shop for 5 hours, got the glass done. taking a break then the sanding begins. oh joy... a little bondo, some more sanding, then paint. as is...

3F05EC48-orig.jpg

Edited by jhmeg2

OiRYFHf.png

i ........HATE sanding fiberglass. it is the worst shit....... can I get an AMEN!

OiRYFHf.png

ok, so I been doing some work, got primer on, got it sanded, got it in paint about 30 mins ago. I thought I would also make a little trim panel to go on the face of the enclosure, just to help tie it in. her are a few pics. sorry, i took em with my phone, in a rush. ok no i am going to wash the paint off my hands. let me know what you think. I will get up some photos once its in the truck, obviously. also any coments on anything else i could do, or just in general.

5B0551C9-orig.jpg

BAFFC6F9-orig.jpg

09207545-orig.jpg

6A9795BF-orig.jpg

1DC8A3DA-orig.jpg

43598523-orig.jpg

Edited by jhmeg2

OiRYFHf.png

well, i was almost ready to listen to it. but then. THE DRILL SLIPPED, AND THE TIP WENT THROUGH THE SURROUND. Damnit, well i am trying to find some glue. but ..... sweet the phone just rang, i found the glue. here are some pics of final product. what do you guys think?

07E6DBD4-orig.jpg

4D0B597A-orig.jpg

C1E78096-orig.jpg

3DEEF8FE-orig.jpg

6E964233-orig.jpg

Edited by jhmeg2

OiRYFHf.png

Looks awesome, noce work man. But IMO building a small box and sticking it in the corner of the cargo area against the seat woulda been easier and less intrusive. With that sub sticking out into the open area like that it looks pretty vulnerable.

vulnerable, yes, but I think I am going to make a poly-carb grill to protect it, or, just order one from DD.

oh, heres one more,

FB94E9AD-orig.jpg

Edited by jhmeg2

OiRYFHf.png