FS: Two 12" Memphis MClass

First SMD listing for this guy! :woot: Anywho...

Item(s): (2x) Memphis MClass 12" subs, 300w RMS / 600w Peak, SVC 4-ohm. The MClass is the best line of subs/amps that Memphis has to offer, far above the PR (Power Reference) and SR (Street Reference). The next step up from these is the MoJo's.

Model #'s: 15-MCP12S4

Details: I love these subs, they blend really well with my components and with the right power and box, could get pretty loud. I only had them on approximately 413w RMS (they've never seen more than that) and I could be heard from 3 blocks away. On 30hz, they would flex my dash and make my head unit bounce around.

(Each sub rated individually)

Appearance/cosmetic: 9/10, 10/10

One of the subs upon further inspection has a very, very minor indentation on the cone. I barely noticed it while I was taking pictures if that tells how big it is. The bottom of the mounting gasket has some small indentions on it, but you won't see it anyway! Other than that, they are in immaculate shape. Not a single scratch on the motor(s), basket, nothing.

Mechanical condition: 9/10, 9/10

The only reason I put 9/10 for both is due to the fact that they are used subs. Don't let that turn you away though, the spiders are still stiff. Not worn out and floppy. They have never seen more than roughly 210w RMS a piece (413w RMS was the most ever ran to them). Overall excellent condition, if I had the space for them I would keep them.

Additional details: The enclosure I had them in was 3.0 ft^3 @ 33hz, I have box recommendations from Jim @ MemphisCarAudio.com if you would like me to send them along. They're both on eBay and Craigslist right now and if one or both ends up selling, I will update. I have not done any online selling for items this big, so I'm not sure how much shipping charges will cost.

Reason for selling: I do not have enough space under my seats to give these subs the correct amount of airspace. Not to mention, my stepdad uses my truck for work sometimes and he thinks they are way too loud for him. I plan to sell these to pre-order two of the SA-8v.2's, seeing as they don't need a giant box to perform well with my amount of power.

Price: Looking to get $320 for both. My pre-order total is going to be $270 and I'd like to have some left over to replace my power and ground wires. I need these gone before the SA-8 pre-order deadline!

Pictures:

39054474015large.jpg

flex2.jpg

picture0060o.jpg

Here is the indentation. It is very, very small and probably not noticeable unless you're looking for it.

picture0064.jpg

picture0065a.jpg

picture0066m.jpg

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

Bump... Please help me get my SA-8's! I promise a nice build thread if this can be done! ;)

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

Afternoon bump with a new price! $300 for both! Need to sell ASAP to start on my prototype!

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

Rockford Fosgate R750.1