bagging and body dropping a 81 crew cab dually

Making good progress man!

thx man little by litle

Do work Son!!! :drink40:

haha O im trying its getting there

well i got some more work done on the crew cab i started to put my front end together i sandblasted my a-arms so i could paint them black i put my control arms on and the didnt fit just my luck i think they put 3/4 ton ball joints in my a-arms and not 1 ton was a lot of play so im just waiting for him to get back to me on Monday

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

well he got back to me he was going to pay to have me ship them back and put the right stuff in but i told him to just send me the stuff that way i can save him like 200$ its about a 100$ each way so hes going to send them out right a way i dont mind about the mix up be cause Taylor is a hell of a dude so wont be long ill be getting the cab on soon

well went out to try and work on my truck to find out my dad left the welding tank on so there went 110$ down the drain but i got got a new bottle and got some more work done tonight got the transmission mount cut welded back up and drilled the holes for bolts and nuts it turned out good tomorrow im going to do the drive shaft get that all welded up and rdy for the start on the rear end 1 step closer to getting the front done and the cab back on i should have all my fittings and my semi bags and air line next week cant wait then its will be time to kick it in to over drive and get this truck rolling

IMG_0873.jpg

IMG_0874.jpg

IMG_0875.jpg

IMG_0876.jpg

today was a good day i got a lot done on the truck i got the drive shaft all welded up and got the carpet out of the cab tunnel cut out in the cab and got the cab back on by myself hahaha

IMG_0877.jpg

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0886.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0888.jpg

IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

keep up the good work looks good

thx man its slowly getting there i cant wait for that day that i get to drive it

i got some more goodies in the mail today 100 foot 3/8 air line my semi bags for the rear and some fittings still waiting on a few more things to come in so i can wrap the front end up

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

this is still looking very promising, what are you going to do about the interior?

im going to do a impala gauge cluster like the one in the pic in the truck with 4 caption seats with a front to back center console but thats all still up in the air so it can change at any time still some time from that so will see

0911rc_01_z1960_chevy_impaladashboard.jpg

Archived