Sonic Electronix

i have a 2010 dodge journey se http://dodgejourney.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/2010-Journey-Interior.jpg

i plan on installing a 2 din screen very soon but i cant fiqure out how to get my stock stereo out

i think i should just pop off but i dont want to just start pulling on it :crazy:

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

Most stock ones have like a 2 prong thing lol. But its like a small metal horse shoe to get it out

99 expedition

Two 15 inch dc audio xls

Ported box tunned to 34 hrtz

Soundstream pcx.2000d(better amp soon)

0 gauge

big three(soon)

Yellow top,(more batts soon)

that center piece should just pop out, a majority of it is pressure clips, maybe a screw or two down in that little cubby area and one in that pop up thing on the top of the dash, thats just my guess, just take a plastic panel popper and then yank on it a bit, just be carefull, dont use your full force lol

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

if there is no screws its all pressure clips, only upside to newer cars they got rid of the..."take half the fucking dash out just to get the radio out" type deal, just yank on the damn thing LOL

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

if there is no screws its all pressure clips, only upside to newer cars they got rid of the..."take half the fucking dash out just to get the radio out" type deal, just yank on the damn thing LOL

now thats what i wanted to hear B)

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!