Jump to content

Mids, highs, and a crossover?


Jped2563

Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay, so this is my first time doing anything more than just an amp and a sub, and actually doing mids and highs.

I've been on the market for some 6.5 components, but I think I could do better than dropping $450 on a decent set.

Anywho, I can get some Crescendo MP6 mids for $25 a piece, which is fine by me, ha.

I just don't know what to do about highs, and a crossover.

From what I've seen on sites such as Onlinecarstereo and whatnot, the crossovers they sell look 100% different than crossovers that would come with a set of components.

tl;dr I need help finding tweeters and crossovers because I don't know what I'm looking for.

They will be powered in the near future, and need to be able to keep up with an MTX 9500 on 1.1k rms.

Sorry if this post drags on, or doesn't make sense, this is my first time posting, haha.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...