New videos of van in action page 13 *164.2 MWspl*94 ASTRO 8-NS 15's, 8-SUNDOWN 3500s

Nice setups bro u seem 2 know what your doing! Im tuned in. That Astro's gonna least hit 160 when dun, what do you plan on tuning wall to?

thanks for comment, were building for music, midwestspl.com style, koas 3minute of music metered at center of dash and extreme measured 12 inches out passenger window music 30sec. Were planning on tunning around low 40s. Burps aren't are the biggest concern although I've never hit a 160 before on the dash. So id have to say I want to hit a 160 with this build. I don't see it being a problem doing it even tuned in low 40s and a musical build, if tuned higher, and for burps probably hit 163-64

Yea that should'nt b a prob @ all! :good: Whur r u in Midwest? I'm n STL.

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

Nice setups bro u seem 2 know what your doing! Im tuned in. That Astro's gonna least hit 160 when dun, what do you plan on tuning wall to?

thanks for comment, were building for music, midwestspl.com style, koas 3minute of music metered at center of dash and extreme measured 12 inches out passenger window music 30sec. Were planning on tunning around low 40s. Burps aren't are the biggest concern although I've never hit a 160 before on the dash. So id have to say I want to hit a 160 with this build. I don't see it being a problem doing it even tuned in low 40s and a musical build, if tuned higher, and for burps probably hit 163-64

southwest corner, joplin,mo. area

Clifbanner.jpg

midwestspl

2008 basic 2 144.6

2008 xtreme 3 126.3

2009 adv 3 156.2 3rd place

2009 xtreme 3 138.0 champ

2009 incriminator point cup champion

fuck_yea_When_memes_collide-s508x395-88087-535.png

Why did you make a baffle so thick?

had to 1st reason is for the support of having 8 ns 15s in there, and 2nd to help keep from not have baffle flex!

Clifbanner.jpg

midwestspl

2008 basic 2 144.6

2008 xtreme 3 126.3

2009 adv 3 156.2 3rd place

2009 xtreme 3 138.0 champ

2009 incriminator point cup champion

southwest corner, joplin,mo. area

Ur far from me :(

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

i will be doing video of this thing as soon as i can. i got really nice hd camera that will do very nice job on this.

personal best for 2012 new best

148.4 at 50 hrz on 2500 watts clamped with 2 dd3515 on audiobahn a5000spl

133.3 extreme score

2 dd3515 2004 model dual 2s

audiobahn a5000spl amp wired at .5 ohm daily

q power ofc zero gauge wire.

4 batteries in trunk

100_1430-1-1.jpg

Archived