Second Skin Audio

TC Sounds Lms 5400 18"

Damn. Well I talked him down to 700, he says it has >10 hours of play time and a 1 year warranty. Should I grab it up at that price?

so with that being said he has the ability to transfer manufactors warranty/ prolly not so the warranty is invalid.. and 700 would be a very nice price..

if the woofer is still in prime condiiton spiders are in good shape n coils are good... but yea id be worried about a guy using 2 4500s on 1 woofer..and then doing a 160db lol... riiiggghthhttt maybe port wars score

Damn. Well I talked him down to 700, he says it has >10 hours of play time and a 1 year warranty. Should I grab it up at that price?

so with that being said he has the ability to transfer manufactors warranty/ prolly not so the warranty is invalid.. and 700 would be a very nice price..

if the woofer is still in prime condiiton spiders are in good shape n coils are good... but yea id be worried about a guy using 2 4500s on 1 woofer..and then doing a 160db lol... riiiggghthhttt maybe port wars score

Yeah, I'm concerned with the coil bc there's no way in hell this guy had it on 2 Sundown 4500's and could play music at full tilt as a daily setup!

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg