Second Skin Audio

Single Cab Help

That's nearly the amount of space I have in my Single cab fullsize. I've got 10" comfortably on the bottom depth. My width is 56" though. If I were you, I'd leave roughly 4-5 inches off of the box, that way you can fire the aero ports into the B-pillar. I did calculations, and before sub or port displacements, you're sitting at 2.72 cubes with 45 as your box width. That leaves enough air for 2 10s ported to a nice frequency I would say. I'm on mobile, so I can't get on Torres, but I'd say you have room for a great sounding sub stage.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

There is a DC price request thread. You can post on that thread and one of the reps will get back to you. If I were you, I'd maybe look in to 2 Level 3 10s. They take a good amount of power and I'm pretty sure that of you used all of the available space you have(dimensions you provided) that they'd sound amazing. The DCs have a good amount of motor force, so they should do some work in a regular can like yours.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.