Second Skin Audio

Need some Sub ideas for a SAZ 4500d

don't face the subs up in a trunk. it rattles the shit out of the trunk lid and isn't very loud in the cabin.

if you've got about 8 cubes before displacements, i'd say do a couple of 15's firing into the cabin.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

yeah but you have to figure he was probly not accounting for port displacement with that 8 figure.

also, isnt a probe kind of a hatchback of sorts?

Thats correct.

Another angle of what I have to work with now.

Subwoofer%20Box%201.jpg

This box is 9 inches tall. 15 inches is the max in terms of height. It is 36 inches wide This is a pic with the seat folded down.

Warm Regards,

Dyno Brian

1997 Ford Probe

|Sony Head Unit|Alpine V12 AccuClass-D MRD M1000 Amplifier|4 RE AUDIO SRX12D4 12's|Mids and Highs coming soon!|

|1998 Mustang GT Twin Turbo|1986 Mustang GT Single Turbo|1996 Mustang Mystic Cobra N20|1995 Mustang Cobra 5,000 miles|

2002 ZO6

Mustang%20on%20Dyno.jpg

Go ported bro. Just do research on building them or have someone build it. I'd with Fi SP4 it works good in Ported & Sealed enclosures.

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

Guys,

Since I am limited on air space should I just do two healthy 12's capable of 1000 to 1500 rms and call it done?

Original plan was to keep the sub budget around 1k. I can go more if need be.

This beater of mine is my distraction from work which is making horsepower :)

Warm Regards,

Dyno Brian

1997 Ford Probe

|Sony Head Unit|Alpine V12 AccuClass-D MRD M1000 Amplifier|4 RE AUDIO SRX12D4 12's|Mids and Highs coming soon!|

|1998 Mustang GT Twin Turbo|1986 Mustang GT Single Turbo|1996 Mustang Mystic Cobra N20|1995 Mustang Cobra 5,000 miles|

2002 ZO6

Mustang%20on%20Dyno.jpg

a couple of SP4 15's ported sealed off from the trunk. it would be a tight squeeze, but i could probably pull something off for you. would get stupid low too.

but yeah i think you could just do a couple of beastly 12's and still get really loud.

like i said, feel free to hit me up for a design :)

Edited by 412 CVX

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Guys,

Since I am limited on air space should I just do two healthy 12's capable of 1000 to 1500 rms and call it done?

Original plan was to keep the sub budget around 1k. I can go more if need be.

This beater of mine is my distraction from work which is making horsepower :)

Yea 12's would b cool or 15's. 15's would require about 6-8cuft. I can list good subs around that watt range & ur price range 4 days

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

So what are the max dimensions you are willing to go in each direction. H x W x D

that box is only about 2 cubes volume not counting sub or internal bracing.

The box in the picture is 1.10 cubic feet after sub displacement "According to RE" and bracing. Each sub in this box is sealed from each other.

As far as max numbers I am thinking 15 tall by 36 wide. I am not sure about depth because of the seat slanting back. With this box at 9 inches tall I have 36 inches of depth. I am going to loose a few inches when I go to 15.

Warm Regards,

Dyno Brian

1997 Ford Probe

2002 ZO6

Mustang%20on%20Dyno.jpg

a couple of SP4 15's ported sealed off from the trunk. it would be a tight squeeze, but i could probably pull something off for you. would get stupid low too.

but yeah i think you could just do a couple of beastly 12's and still get really loud.

like i said, feel free to hit me up for a design :)

Will be on my list of things to do once we figure what sub/subs to use.

Without using the search feature what is a SP4?

Warm Regards,

Dyno Brian

1997 Ford Probe

2002 ZO6

Mustang%20on%20Dyno.jpg