Second Skin Audio

Need some Sub ideas for a SAZ 4500d

a couple of SP4 15's ported sealed off from the trunk. it would be a tight squeeze, but i could probably pull something off for you. would get stupid low too.

but yeah i think you could just do a couple of beastly 12's and still get really loud.

like i said, feel free to hit me up for a design :)

Will be on my list of things to do once we figure what sub/subs to use.

Without using the search feature what is a SP4?

Fi Audio's newest subwoofer (2 of these 15's will be the perfect match for u, ur car, & amp) imo

https://ssl.perfora....view.shopscript

Edited by STL

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

Yup yup & 4" coil

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

I like.

Would like to be able to do 2 of these ported.

Warm Regards,

Dyno Brian

1997 Ford Probe

|Sony Head Unit|Alpine V12 AccuClass-D MRD M1000 Amplifier|4 RE AUDIO SRX12D4 12's|Mids and Highs coming soon!|

|1998 Mustang GT Twin Turbo|1986 Mustang GT Single Turbo|1996 Mustang Mystic Cobra N20|1995 Mustang Cobra 5,000 miles|

2002 ZO6

Mustang%20on%20Dyno.jpg

CRX is right. Two of those 15s will be something nasty in that lil probe, and should soak that 4500 up nicely.

1286892667thumbs_up_you_like_this_bumper_sticker-p128096592726024722trl0_400.jpg

Warm Regards,

Dyno Brian

1997 Ford Probe

|Sony Head Unit|Alpine V12 AccuClass-D MRD M1000 Amplifier|4 RE AUDIO SRX12D4 12's|Mids and Highs coming soon!|

|1998 Mustang GT Twin Turbo|1986 Mustang GT Single Turbo|1996 Mustang Mystic Cobra N20|1995 Mustang Cobra 5,000 miles|

2002 ZO6

Mustang%20on%20Dyno.jpg

I like.

Hell yea bro. Jus do 7-7.5cuft b4 displacements tuned around 30hz or a lil lower (Since u love lows) and u will be AMAZED by the output

Edited by STL

I like.

Hell yea bro. Jus do 7-7.5cuft after displacements tuned around 30hz or a lil lower (Since u love lows) and u will be AMAZED by the output

You guys have the wheels turning in my head. Unfortunately I need to get to bed so I can be up in a few hours to hit the dyno rollers. I will check this thread again around lunch time tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone for their input.

Warm Regards,

Dyno Brian

1997 Ford Probe

2002 ZO6

Mustang%20on%20Dyno.jpg

No prob. Go count sum Z'zzz :sleepwerd4:

I think its doable. I had forgotten the sp4 can work in a slightly smaller ported box than a lot of other 15s want to be in.

when you get a chance, I would say go and measure exactly the space you have so we know 100% what can be done.

This will save a box designer from doing things more than once.

Im going to bed too. I check back in the morn.