Sonic Electronix

Idk where the issue is being cause but I will explain it to the best of my ability

I have an like 8 year old Power acoustik radio dvd screen and yesterday I was emssing aroudn with my highs and I have two amp rcas strapped a 600watt sony powering my highs and a 900 watt candence for my sub, and randomly my radio started doing this really loud popping noise everytime I swapped source or turned on or off the car so I tried unplugging one amp and then my sub now does like crazy bass for no reason so I figured rca problem right? i replaced rca's still does it so i figured maybe a ground checked ground still grounded good, and tehre is a double ground to my radio so i checked all fuses also good,, i checked amp with a little rca box thing that test amps rcas by playing a tone plays fine,, idk what else it could be maybe amp is just dead and gone? also if i have both amps hooked up it doesnt do the crazy bass thing but when u turn it up it shuts off my highs amp and does this popping... I tried completely unhooking the highs amop but still to no avail idk what else to try any suggestions? btww with one rca hooked up sealed car i got 139.8 :D that was with the radio broke and i used the little rca tester thing xD

the ground on my head unit is grounded to the factory harness and to my battery at the same time i think ima rip it all out today and wire it straight to battery

yeah, sometimes the factory "loops" the ground...so it's not really a stable ground, may want to wire your hu to its own ground.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]