Sonic Electronix

trying to find a amp that pushes 1500 rms for sq

Hi Im looking for 2 amps that are really 1500 rms I'm running 8 polk db series 12s

What do you guys think I was going to buy two hifonics brutus 2400s but I thought I would see if anyone has a different amp I should go with.

Plus the box has a 1-6 port ratio and the box is tuned to 28hz

Hi Im looking for 2 amps that are really 1500 rms I'm running 8 polk db series 12s

What do you guys think I was going to buy two hifonics brutus 2400s but I thought I would see if anyone has a different amp I should go with.

Check out the DSC1500.1 or ONXY 1500.1 by MB Quart! Awesome SQ for the price IMO

92 Honda Prelude SI H23a3

HU: Alpine CDA-105

Front Stage: DB Drive PT6.0 6.5"

Rear Stage: Junk pioneers (Not sure what im wanting to do in the trunk, waiting)

Speaker Amp: DB Drive A4 4200

Sub Amp: MB Quart DSC1500.1

Subs: 2 12" MB Quart Premiums

Box: Slot port tuned to ~34hz

Wiring: Kicker Ultraflex 0awg and Big 3

Alt: Stock (saving for a 200amp Excessive Amperage)

Batteries: Optima Yellow Top and Stinger SPV44

Extra Equipment:

Two Rockford Fosgate T2 12's (Recones in future)

Kicker ZX1000.1

home_mbquart.jpg

Selling:

I've never seen any mb quart amps I wanna still spend money but not break the bank either you know. I used to have 4 with a directed 2400d and it sounded awesome but those amps are kinda rare but who knows I did have a boss phemom 3000 watt amp that thing was garbage I hooked it up for 10 minutes and it blew up so now I'm not waisting my money lol

I've never seen any mb quart amps I wanna still spend money but not break the bank either you know. I used to have 4 with a directed 2400d and it sounded awesome but those amps are kinda rare but who knows I did have a boss phemom 3000 watt amp that thing was garbage I hooked it up for 10 minutes and it blew up so now I'm not waisting my money lol

MB Quart is all made by maxxsonix which also makes Hifonics, crunch, autotek. MB Quart is the highest level that they make :) so they're good and affordable too man!

Rear Stage: Junk pioneers (Not sure what im wanting to do in the trunk, waiting)

Extra Equipment:

Kicker ZX1000.1

home_mbquart.jpg

Selling:

Oh ok well I usually just go buy a used amp off craigslist that I know I'm getting a nice deal on and use one but with this build I wanted to buy everything brand new so I'm like wow 900 bucks later now I need two amps I'm gunna look those up on ebay and see what I can work with

Oh ok well I usually just go buy a used amp off craigslist that I know I'm getting a nice deal on and use one but with this build I wanted to buy everything brand new so I'm like wow 900 bucks later now I need two amps I'm gunna look those up on ebay and see what I can work with

You could always run the Audiopipe AP3000.1D which is basically two of their 1500's together in one body :) only downside is its only 2 ohm stable...

Extra Equipment:

Kicker ZX1000.1

home_mbquart.jpg

Selling:

Check out the DSC1500.1 or ONXY 1500.1 by MB Quart! Awesome SQ for the price IMO

Hifonics will be perfect for your setup. Just make sure u have right electrical.Wats ur budget

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

I would like to keep it between 400 to 500 for 2 amps but I don't wanna go cheap and regret it down the road so I'll probably spend 500 I looked at the hifonics brutus 2600s but I never owned one so I don't wanna buy it and it be way to much on my subs.

I would like to keep it between 400 to 500 for 2 amps but I don't wanna go cheap and regret it down the road so I'll probably spend 500 I looked at the hifonics brutus 2600s but I never owned one so I don't wanna buy it and it be way to much on my subs.

The brutus will be fine. Its one of Hifonics best line of amps and those are CEA compliant so they will do rated power. Stay away from Hifi models. They dont do rated power & their not efficent like the Brutus line. My friend has a Hifonics amp and he loves it & so do alot of people. They do what their suppose 2, dont get hot, sound good, and are very reliable. U will be happy with them or get these.

http://www.onlinecar..._RUB12500D.aspx

(Soundstream makes good shit and the Rubicon line is good) Its in the mid-level

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

Archived