2 18" DC XL D1s *SOLD*

Going to see if anyone will buy my 2 18" DC XLs. They are dual 1 ohm voice coils. Only had them for a about 5 months. Most of that time they were played on low wattage breaking them in while i was waiting on my alternator. Theyve been on about 4k for about a month now, but still not played that much. They are are in great mechanical and operating condition. All voice coils still read right on 1.0 ohm. I'm going to upgrade to even higher power handling subs, if these sell.

Paypal only please. Asking $800 for them both shipped to anywhere in the 48 states. Want to sell them both together as of right now.

woofers4sale009.jpg

woofers4sale008.jpg

NewDCXLs011.jpg

NewDCXLs010.jpg

NewDCXLs009.jpg

Edited by 2loudisjustright

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

ill give you 700 shipped to chicago

Not that desperate to sell them yet. Im gonna still use them as of now, if i have to lose that much money on them. Now if they dont sell in a couple months, then the price might go down.

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

alright, I decided i'm gonna get em, pm me your info when you're on. I have cash ready.

Was gonna spend a lot more on a single lvl6 but I think in the end, these will outdo it together. Least in my celica :P Also will give me some bass now so when Rusty comes out with something bigger, I can try it then and not worry about it now.

Edited by FlexIssues