Pics of my Hybrid Audio - Unity U61-2 6.5"

moh.vze.com

Nope. The dls ms6a's were European aftermarkets cost me $250 back in the day

Oh ok, so the DLS' had a better mid range woofer compared to the Unity one? I'm really debating on chagning my order and getting the Clarus. But at the same time, I don't do competitions or anything like that. I'm just doing a simple upgrade.

Oh ok, so the DLS' had a better mid range woofer compared to the Unity one? I'm really debating on chagning my order and getting the Clarus. But at the same time, I don't do competitions or anything like that. I'm just doing a simple upgrade.

I can't say for sure if the DLS's midbass is better than the Unity's yet. They are not getting fully power yet because I am breaking them in for atleast 30hrs of playtime. I definately am liking the Unity's more though because of its clarity. What stands out the most to me are the clarity of the Tweeters. They're so good because the Unity's use the clarus line tweeters and crossover.

I'd recommend you go with the Clarus so that you know you'll be fully satisfied and will have no second thoughts.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

I can't say for sure if the DLS's midbass is better than the Unity's yet. They are not getting fully power yet because I am breaking them in for atleast 30hrs of playtime. I definately am liking the Unity's more though because of its clarity. What stands out the most to me are the clarity of the Tweeters. They're so good because the Unity's use the clarus line tweeters and crossover.

I'd recommend you go with the Clarus so that you know you'll be fully satisfied and will have no second thoughts.

How much power are you putting to them now as opposed to what you will be later on? I'm getting a JL Audio XD500/3 amp to power my 10W3V2 along with the Unity's. That should run it all nicely. From what I understand, the Clarus has a better mid range than the Unity, I prefer clarity over a little more bass from the mid's. My sub will handle the lows. I'm going to stick wtih the Unity's

I'm going to be feeding them 2x145W RMS with the PPI P900.4

Actually, I might just feed it 125WRMS it will depend on how it sounds after I set the gains :)

Man, I put my Camry door speakers back in today and I've noticed a little change in sound quality.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

I'm going to be feeding them 2x145W RMS with the PPI P900.4

Actually, I might just feed it 125WRMS it will depend on how it sounds after I set the gains :)

Man, I put my Camry door speakers back in today and I've noticed a little change in sound quality.

Well, as long as it's sounding better that's the main thing. I imagine it'll take a good 20 - 30 hours of break in time, so they may even get better!! :)

Archived