Second Skin Audio

Old Memphis PR12s

FknCrawler

My father and I wanna make a better box that these subs came with, I don't know how to do any of the calculating and couldn't find any specs for the subs. It'll be going in the back of an 01 Dodge Ram ext.cab, we haven't decided if we want to take out the back seat or just have the box sit on it. Help us out!

Thanks.

1992 Honda Civic CX Hatchback

K24a2 Swap

how many subs, single or dual voice coil, what kind of music you listen too, what amp, and how much room are you willing to use?

The memphis pr reeally hasn't changed much over they years, mostly cosmetic. The current woofer specs will be the same, or at least very close. Box recommendations from Memphis are the same.

2 DVC, listen to hiphop and dubstep, Pyramid PB580, willing to use most of the back seat with room for one person to sit.

I think the pyramid amp is to much for them I'm not sure, if so I have a Memphis PR200.2 amp.

1992 Honda Civic CX Hatchback

K24a2 Swap

2 DVC, listen to hiphop and dubstep, Pyramid PB580, willing to use most of the back seat with room for one person to sit.

I think the pyramid amp is to much for them I'm not sure, if so I have a Memphis PR200.2 amp.

I have a pr12 and been dyin to build a box as well. Those subs can handle way more than the rated rms :)

Archived