Best LCD or DLP 55" or larger .. $3000

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

lol dlp>lcd plasma in certain things. try hanging your dlp tv on the wall lol

mitsubishis are nice tvs especially for the price

sonys imo are kinda overpriced for their performance. they had a 70in lcd or dlp i forget in the sony store near me for 13k and dont get me wrong the picture was nice but you could get similar picture for cheaper.

if i were you id probably stick with the samsung. good price and great picture

most tvs are supose to be about a foot away from the wall for optimal cooling. but who knows

seriously?? damn cause when its cold i just boot up the xbox and turn on tv and play for about 30min and the whole room is like an oven. my plasma gets soo damn hot it hurts to touch it. i dunno if thats normal but whatever

Guest MegaloManiac

my Sony has that problem and its not wall mounted. i think its because its an older generation. or maybe its cause its just the plasma heating up to produce an image

those do look nice . ... but im still at this point sticking w the samsung :) I d like a song grand wega but i dont think i can find a 60+" for the price and quality of the samsung im lookin at,, if im wrong please correct me  ;D

my 70 Sony Grand Wega was only 3700 at Circuit city locally   

:^

i might have to go watch a bulldog game with you sometime :D Im stuck with a 36 inch sony flat screen bought it 4 years ago at circuit city for 1500  :V