So my Explorer has been one problem after the other and has nearly 189,000 miles so I've been looking around for a new car.

Anyway, I came across this 2004 Volvo S60 sedan on craigslist and thought i'd run it past you guys to see what your opinion was on Volvo's and specifically the S60.

It's got a black leather interior and the exterior is black. Comes with these custom painted rims that look a little beat-up but I would probably just sell them and get new ones or repaint them. Has a Kicker amp mounted in the trunk but would sell that and the wiring as well haha. I know there not the fastest but that's not really my concern.

Link: http://www.thesharpestrides.com/vehicle.cfm?vehicleID=220332927

But anyway let me know what you think, I scheduled a test drive on Tuesday to see how it sounds, if it rattles, if it has knocking sounds, how the transmission feels ect.

Thanks!

Just be honest, it's always a work in progress with ever changing plans.

Volvos are excellent cars and the s60 is great - imho.

I have asked a friend who's got exactly the same car and he said you gotta make sure the engine/drivetrain are all good due to its AWD feature.

Get this car to your mechanic or a car service you're used to just to ensure everything is ok.

Enjoy the test drive i'm sure you will love it.

Volvos are excellent cars and the s60 is great - imho.

I have asked a friend who's got exactly the same car and he said you gotta make sure the engine/drivetrain are all good due to its AWD feature.

Get this car to your mechanic or a car service you're used to just to ensure everything is ok.

Enjoy the test drive i'm sure you will love it.

Thanks man I will haha

Just be honest, it's always a work in progress with ever changing plans.