Jump to content

Satellite Radio HU Help


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I want to buy a new HU to replace my current crappy Sub $100 JVC HU. Anyways I have some money now, and I want to buy a new head unit with satellite radio. The thing is that all of the HU that I find you can only use either Sirius or XM at one time. If I get a SirusXM subscription, will the HU only recognize the Sirius or XM stations depending on which antenna I get?

Well there was an Alpine CDE-124SXM HU that I found that has a "SiriusXM" antenna but it only has 1 preout, and I want 3. Any help is appreciated...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1082 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...