Brenton1 Posted February 28, 2012 Report Posted February 28, 2012 I'm looking for 2 1500.1 rf amps to put on a 9515g DD sub, let me kno what u have? My electronics are 225 mechman alt and d3100 Xspower all 0 gauge, I'm looking for a amp dont use so much battery to power it Quote
shown50 Posted March 7, 2012 Report Posted March 7, 2012 I've got a crescendo bc3500 id sell Quote NEW 2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ 2 XS Power D3400 Kicker HyperFlex 1/0 Soundstream Vir 7870bt OLD 2010 Jeep Patriot 2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece) 1 Crescendo BC 3500 1 MB Quart 60.4 1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front 1 XS Power D3400(Front) 1 XS Power D3400(Back) 2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex SoundStream Vir 7870bt Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme [www.youtube.com/tntravelers33] FEEDBACK
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.