SCRAPIN THE COAST!!!!!

jeffrm

This year was great for me. I don't know if you guys seen my truck or not; it was the 2011 black Tundra that was underneath the Coliseum w/ the custom headlights/taillights and wall.

If you guys captured any photos/videos of my truck, send some over please.

This year was great for me. I don't know if you guys seen my truck or not; it was the 2011 black Tundra that was underneath the Coliseum w/ the custom headlights/taillights and wall.

Yeah I saw your truck and I definitely have a good bit of footage of it, I just have so much that it'll take awhile to get to it, haha.

http://www.youtube.com/mrgeo20
-Bagged '98 S10
-Lowered '96 Ranger

-'01 Civic EX Boosted

-'99 Sierra, under construction

I saw you but didn't get any pics or vids. Those headlights are sick. I remember them. :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

i still like that little colorado with the aq's in a wall, that thing was nuts

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Man that sucks on the battery! Just goes to show you how hard the heat was and can be on equipment.

Great videos Geo and Army. Let me put my 2 sucky ones in there. You guys don't laugh and/or cringe too hard at my run on the Meter. hahaha!

My Uber Weaksauce Run:

A fun Demo:

Just blew some fuses on the run though- nothing burned up, overheated, no scratchy or stinky coils. It didn't break a 150, but the van made the full 600 miles round trip at 20 mpg with everything intact. I had a great time! :D

good videos man!

good videos man!

Thanks... I don't have crippity crap on MrGeo! Your vids DESTROY brother. Great footage and editing. Thanks so much for taking the time to put those together. Excellent work.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived