Second Skin Audio

Opinions on Audioque Subs

this is prolly gonna start a shit storm..but before it does...ill give my honest opinion...theyre a good sub and ive never had a problem with them holding up.. and quite a few people run them u just didnt look very hard lol... only down fall of them is their stiff ass suspension requires they be put into a larger enclosure than normal.. this same suspension also allows them to be tuned higher and still go low so its a bit of a catch 22.. but theyre good subs and great CS behind them

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

this is prolly gonna start a shit storm..but before it does...ill give my honest opinion...theyre a good sub and ive never had a problem with them holding up.. and quite a few people run them u just didnt look very hard lol... only down fall of them is their stiff ass suspension requires they be put into a larger enclosure than normal.. this same suspension also allows them to be tuned higher and still go low so its a bit of a catch 22.. but theyre good subs and great CS behind them

Yeah when i said that i meant in comparison to other quality brands which i won't mention b/c i don't wanna start a vs thread lol

I have the AQ 18 And I love it. It's big sound with one sub. In my box the sub will flex the shit out of my truck. lol Good luck to you.

2001 Nissan Frontier3/5 drop

''Gutted"

Underconstruction

If you don't let your unborn swim in her mouth someone else will.

Iv heard they can have issues withspiders tearing, but on their sight it says to break them in. I don't think its a common problem but I'm just throwing it out there. But almost every audio que system I have heard sounded amazing so they are good subs

fiaq3-1.jpg

2000 Subaru outback 2.5l

Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub

front stage: tbd

subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18"

amp: Audio que 1200d

• 1 month later...