Jump to content

Any reviews on these tweeters??


Johny B

Recommended Posts

Posted

http://www.techronics.com/caraudio_14449_Focal-KIT-TNI-1-5-Integration-Series-Aluminum-Inverted-Dome-Tweeters.html

Hey guys. I'm looking for some extra tweeters to replace some factory ones I have. I like thy their power handling is only 15rms because I'm going to run them off my headunit. Any other brand reviews on different tweeters would help too! If they are 1inch in size that would be even better. Thanks

Oh and price probably not more than 100. Looking for sq since these will be aimed straight to the ears

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...