Define crossovers...

so basicly right now why when i turn my volume to its normal. My crappy pioneers always want to pick up lows my sub cant even pick up....? and the crossover will illimnate this as I take it

Yes, leaving your speakers for only mids/highs

ok thanks. And are their certain or specific crossovers needed? or are do expensive ones make a difference, such as focal, beyma etc.?

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

so basicly right now why when i turn my volume to its normal. My crappy pioneers always want to pick up lows my sub cant even pick up....? and the crossover will illimnate this as I take it

ok thanks. And are their certain or specific crossovers needed? or are do expensive ones make a difference, such as focal, beyma etc.?

There is no difference in the materials the crossovers are made from, e.g. you could make your own with resistors etc

But I'd suggest getting a small amp for your mids/highs. You'd get some potential out of them, have filters already on amp, and have an amp already there if you upgraded the speakers sometime in the future.

Edited by Loslam

1997 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab, 350 Vortec

Things to come at some point...

Build Log: http://www.stevemead...2200ds-133-ohm/

There is no difference in the materials the crossovers are made from, e.g. you could make your own with resistors etc

But I'd suggest getting a small amp for your mids/highs. You'd get some potential out of them, have filters already on amp, and have an amp already there if you upgraded the speakers sometime in the future.

yeah im thinking about 4 beyma AST-09 tweeters and focal mids/highs haha

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened