Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I had used to have a fake alarm light I got at autozone for 5 bucks

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Posted

been busy but thanks everyone for advice I ended up taking my time and cutting out all three harnesses,hood pin,siren and the 2 way antenna with cable that was used for the install. Now I have to scrape coin to get BB to install it into my new ride. I been laying low working on just getting the truck in good running order amps turned out nothing wrong with them so they on there way back to me and I managed to pull all my 1/0 from my car to try to use it in the truck. last piece of puzzle is that my mechman alt will be getting a new casing to work in my truck. This last part is a tremendous bonus because I thought I had to get a whole new alt. wish me luck.

Sorry for rant just had to let it off my chest. :detail:

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6061 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...