well, i might get a set when i get my own place. My parents dont like me storin the 20"s for winter, i told em i was gonna get a set of jeg track stars and they told me i cant get another set till i get rid of the stockers. I really want some big meaty tires in back for winter

Which is better Belltech or DJM?

• 2 weeks later...

well, i might get a set when i get my own place. My parents dont like me storin the 20"s for winter, i told em i was gonna get a set of jeg track stars and they told me i cant get another set till i get rid of the stockers. I really want some big meaty tires in back for winter

Which is better Belltech or DJM?

they are both about the same.. for my blazer i did belltech.. the guys over on s10forum claim that both are about the same.

bell tech makes a correct spindel for the s-dimes. djm make good control arms for s-dimes. go to suicidedoors.com and check out s-10 kits. its really easy to bag an s-10.

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

Thing that worries me is i cant weld o fabricate. I can cut, but that doesnt do me any good. I would probably be stuck doing a prefabbed rear end like the roadgrater

That is the exact reason they make bolt in kits. Suicidedoors.com has a complete front bag setup minus compressors, tank and line for $100o. For the back you could buy the road grater, or something of the like. it will end up costing a little bit more to do the bolt in, but it completely eliminates the need for welding on the rear end. That may be your best bet if you want to do it yourself, and cant weld.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

so could i do it for around 3 grand?

yea, i just got done helping a buddy of mine bag his ranger, and it ended up costing about that, but he did a few extra things along with that

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

poopy Alpine door co-ax's

Change IS Coming

suicide doors has a bolt on back half for 1699.99. front all you need is spindels ,cups, bags and fittings. should be alot less than 3gs. where are you located at???

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

Archived