Well for those that know me ( some what ) Know that Im a Marine well my time is up and im pretty much out the door so i decided to go to the indoor range and shoot alittle well heres the results IMG_0250.jpg

5 shots with a AR 15 at 25 yards in the off hand not bad if i say so now for all of you other Marines out there that think i=" im not impressed " Ill put up a pay check i shoot better then you ! I just wanted to see what shooting indoors is like =) I might go back tomorrow =)

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

How many shots do I have to fire, what range, and what kind of gun? I'd bet you as long as you don't have some stupid stipulations.

I assume 5 shot group, at 25 yards, any gun?

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

your pay check against mine?

I dont know what your pay check is =)

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

How many shots do I have to fire, what range, and what kind of gun? I'd bet you as long as you don't have some stupid stipulations.

I assume 5 shot group, at 25 yards, any gun?

Even better then that 20 rounds in the standing highest score wins .....with the rifle they have there , Or at any range on camp pend 20 shots from the 500 in the standing =)

And I dont know your but ill put mine against it

Ha ha ha so i guess it would be a safe bet to say that your unemployed ?

Ha ha ha so i guess it would be a safe bet to say that your unemployed ?

No iv got a job last pay check was 39.00 lol

I shovel poo on a ranch

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

No iv got a job last pay check was 39.00 lol

I shovel poo on a ranch

Ha ha ha yea if ya beat me youd most def be making some money ha ha ha

oh its on! i challenge you memphis... the range= my back yard, the gun= my Red Rider BB gun, the target= a soda can from 15 feet out! hang on my mama is yelling @ me, LOL she said "you'll shoot your eye out" so we gotta wear safety glasses! :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=