Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys

got this car back in 2010 and due to insurance quotes for young drivers i decided to build it over time :drink40:

DSCN1688.jpgsDSCN1706.jpgsstarted off by fitting some 4x6 door speakers then later realising that some components would be needed :WTFBubble:

03ceb532.jpg

f10159f9.jpg

Then after this i put the resin and hardener on to stiffen it up slighty then went over it with a coat of body filler and they came out like this with some texture paint

a57cf873.jpg

Posted

Hi mate, was this not on ebay or e38 not so long ago??

I really miss my old Scirocco...I promised myself I would buy another...

Some pics of mine...

rocco4.jpg

completeinstall2.jpg

install.jpg

rims3.jpg

rims.jpg

I will get another...oh yes I will LOL!

Good luck with the project...whats in store for it?

Posted

Components im using in doors are focal 130a1's run off an rockford fosgate prime r-150

261ca9d7.jpg

c6e600d1.jpg

ae4b4436.jpg

Knocked up an amp rack quickly at work, works alright for now

f8c30a58.jpg

f17746db.jpg

I know the top amp isnt straight in this pic :deadhorse: sorted it after i noticed

4631160a.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1043 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...