Second Skin Audio

eclipse titanium sw9122 enclosure specs

AAAudio710

"loud" doesnt help lmfao. sure he can design you a box that will be "loud" but it'll be tuned to 50hz and you'll only be able to play a milli and stupid crazy high note stuff like that

ok yea louds not the word because i really like my lows

2007 JEEP COMPASSDC LEVEL 4 18"AUDIOQUE AQ 2000.1ELEMENTAL DESIGN NINE.4

:bow28:

Great choice with the Ti man. You have plenty of power so you can go either direction, sealed or ported. If you want strictly SQ go sealed but your output will suffer. I would go ported for more of a SQL set up.

Now, if you want a low end monster of a subwoofer then go 1.75 ft^3 net tuned to 35Hz with atleast 25-30 in^2 of port area. The output near 30Hz is sick. Use a Subsonic Filter set to about 25Hz.

The all around best ported box for the Ti is going with a 0.75-0.85ft^3 net box tuned to 40Hz with about 25in^2 of port. This box has a sound similar to a the Ti in a sealed box but with much higher SPL below 60Hz and down to 20Hz. Set your SS Filter to about 25-30Hz.

Duel Sa-8 V.2 D2 Sub Enclosure

2001 Pontiac Grand am

• Head Unit - OEM
  • Processor - RF 3sixty.2
  • Subs - RE Audio SXX12D4
  • Amplifier - Kicker ZX1000.1
  • Mids & Highs- Rockford Fosgate Power T2652-S
  • Rockford Fosgate Power T1693
  • Mids & Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate Power T400-4
  • Wiring - 1/0 AWG, 4 AWG, 8 AWG
  • Alternator - Stock
  • Batteries - non ext
  • Box- Absolute PSEB12BK

Great choice with the Ti man. You have plenty of power so you can go either direction, sealed or ported. If you want strictly SQ go sealed but your output will suffer. I would go ported for more of a SQL set up.

Now, if you want a low end monster of a subwoofer then go 1.75 ft^3 net tuned to 35Hz with atleast 25-30 in^2 of port area. The output near 30Hz is sick. Use a Subsonic Filter set to about 25Hz.

The all around best ported box for the Ti is going with a 0.75-0.85ft^3 net box tuned to 40Hz with about 25in^2 of port. This box has a sound similar to a the Ti in a sealed box but with much higher SPL below 60Hz and down to 20Hz. Set your SS Filter to about 25-30Hz.

how much would you charge me for you to make me a box?

you should figure out all the measurements for me and ill build it :) im not the best at figuring out all the measuring stuff

I guess I was rith with the 1 cube ported comment, then? It still really doesn't seem right. Almost a copy/paste off caraudio? Or slumz.boxden, hehe. Buttttt, start with max dimensions, download torres, play with it for a while and get an idea of how you want to mount everything.

you're the one that has to measure your trunk out. thats the very first thing you have to do for box building/designing. what if you build the box and you find out it doesnt even fit?

will it be going in your cavy? do you know the max demintions?

2001 Pontiac Grand am

• Head Unit - OEM
  • Alternator - Stock
  • Batteries - non ext
  • Box- Absolute PSEB12BK

what is the year of your cav? i can look up the max dimensions for the trunk

nvm i see that its a 2003

2001 Pontiac Grand am

• Head Unit - OEM
  • Alternator - Stock
  • Batteries - non ext
  • Box- Absolute PSEB12BK

I just dont feel those specs are right, but maybe those are the wonder woofer that is the exception to the rule, so to speak.

Box seems small for 1, i'd go at least 1.5 but even then it seems tiny.

Fairly high tuning, and 25-30 sqin/ft of port?!? Seems a little off, but meh. Might want to run that by somebody more familiar with that woofer.

edit: and the ss freq smells like damage with tuning of 40hz

Archived