Second Skin Audio

Plz help!

Yeah bro the Hifonics will be just fine & it should be louder and sound better . If you can send the amp back and get a refund since u said u just bought it. Also check out the12volt.com for wiring diagrams. :WELCOME: to the Forum! (Zackazp23 & jrchevy87) :drinks:

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

k im getting a hifonics mono block 1000w.... is that better?

What series? Your Kenwood was most likely CEA compliant meaning it pushed rated.. the HIFI hifonics line is NOT CEA complaint and does not push rated therefore it won't be as loud.. let me know what series and I'll try to help you out, as other will to i'm sure.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

that amp cant handle two ohms bridged u can run a two ohm load per channel... sounds like you need to wire each channel to a voice coil but its not gonna be any louder than with the kenwood amp... and make sure u match your gains with a voltmeter

just stop

So what is a 4 channel amp good for?

full range speakers, tweets, mids, etc, stuff like that, that doesnt require alot of power, ie: not a sub lol

1 ohm to a 4 channel................. no its not.

derp a derp a derp :facepalm:

k im getting a hifonics mono block 1000w.... is that better?

better, you MIGHT see a slight increase but not much, take a shot a building your own box aswell, although you dont seem to knowlagable right now, stick around for ahile, learn, and prosper! just if your gunna ask questions dont make 500000 threads about the same thing, thats just irritating, if you have anyquestions feel free to pm me, and ill try my best to help you

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

^Hifonics just came out with a new Gladiator line (Looks sick!) & their also CEA-2006 Compliant. He could still go with the HFI line, I would just go with a bigger model like the HFI1500d that way he would still get 1200rms. Just saying Cuz their cheaper than other lines. But if $$$ aint a issue go with the Brutus (BRZ) or Gladiator (GLX) line. U wnt be disappointed!

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/cat_m27_i23_hifonics-mono-subwoofer-amps.html

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

^Hifonics just came out with a new Gladiator line (Looks sick!) & their also CEA-2006 Compliant. He could still go with the HFI line, I would just go with a bigger model like the HFI1500d that way he would still get 1200rms. Just saying Cuz their cheaper than other lines. But if $$$ aint a issue go with the Brutus (BRZ) or Gladiator (GLX) line. U wnt be disappointed! http://www.sonicelectronix.com/cat_m27_i23_hifonics-mono-subwoofer-amps.html

Doubt he would even put that of CLEAN power.. I'd save and get the Brutus, just remember those amps need the electrical to back them up.

Check out my build log:

^Hifonics just came out with a new Gladiator line (Looks sick!) & their also CEA-2006 Compliant. He could still go with the HFI line, I would just go with a bigger model like the HFI1500d that way he would still get 1200rms. Just saying Cuz their cheaper than other lines. But if $$$ aint a issue go with the Brutus (BRZ) or Gladiator (GLX) line. U wnt be disappointed! http://www.sonicelec...oofer-amps.html

Doubt he would even put that of CLEAN power.. I'd save and get the Brutus, just remember those amps need the electrical to back them up.

Yea ur right. Might as well get the right equipment (Brutus) the 1st time around.

^Hifonics just came out with a new Gladiator line (Looks sick!) & their also CEA-2006 Compliant. He could still go with the HFI line, I would just go with a bigger model like the HFI1500d that way he would still get 1200rms. Just saying Cuz their cheaper than other lines. But if $$$ aint a issue go with the Brutus (BRZ) or Gladiator (GLX) line. U wnt be disappointed! http://www.sonicelec...oofer-amps.html
Yea ur right. Might as well get the right equipment (Brutus) the 1st time around.

Yup yup, it's actually cheaper that way.. but OP if you don't have the money either A ) save.. or B ) get the Brutus used.

Edited by TheNewbie

Check out my build log:

Money is no issue I just can't make up my mind on what I want I've got two 12" orions two 12" kenwood one 12" pioneer one 12" DHD two 10" orions and two 12" devastators I got a little 350w and my 1000w and the 1200.4 amp(I didn't know the 4 channel amps where for speakers and tweets I thought It was for multiple subs) my set up is kinda frankenstien-ish I've got 2 Rockfords in the front and kickers in the back id like to hook up my 350w to the speakers just for a little extra boost but idk how…