Well. first of all this is not spam is just an invitation this is a private server not a commercial server so this is nto spam..

me and some peeps decided to make a server because we were playing silent murder but that thing u cant do nothing without paying to be someone or do shit.

again ill invite you to join my server if you want THIS IS NOT spam or anything like that i s just an invitation because i got pissed at silent for their abusive system...

anyway... heres something that i will give you hehe...

when u get in the game i will always be there to help anyone... and i will give you complete set one fo the best sets so you can play and not pay anything for a set or something... i will give you 99 million zen so you can spent that on anything u want for a while...

heres a few things we got jeje

MU Online is a 3D MMORPG that takes you, the player, into a fantasy world full of excitement, adventure and monsters. With several ways to train your character, MU is a sure way to a unique adventure. Join others in the quest to bring the continent of MU back to peace, and clear it from the clenches of Kundun and his forces forever.

Key Game Highlights:

· Over 100,000 ways to combine your items

· Real weather effects

· Heart pumping in-game PvP (player vs. player) events

· Easy in-game function and control

anyway the game is badazz is like diablo 2 but with better graphics and a sweeter gameplay... and world of warcraft but with real character mean characters knights wizards no childish mosters,

if you join let me know and i will give you waht i told you.. keep in mind you dont have to pay a cent on the game even that there is a webshop but im not taking any purchases because the game is free...

the page is illuzonemu.servegame.com if your unsure of thegame you can go to youtube and search for mu online.. or go to the site and go to media so you can chek some videos so you can see how bad azz is the game........on the media on the site you can see a really huge FAQ guid so you can see how the game works.. waht item do what and all that.. hehe

anyway if you want to join ill be waiting for all.. you could make a caraudio.com clan hehe

when joining on personal id code if you dont know is 12 numbers... for example 1234567899012

ok any questions help or somthing pm me im not an azz and i would like peeps to join eje is a place to chill i will set up a ventrilo server so u all can chat...

the site is illuzonemu.gameserve.com

thank you and is not spam... is just a response to silent murder and an invite to silent murder people who dont want to keep paying to do something in the game..

i will post some screen shots so you can see the game how it is...

8-1.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

8.jpg

illuzonemu.servegame.com

jeje if you need assistance or anything feel free to let me know

messenger [email protected] aim zpeedyrosalez

oh and buy my amp :) is ont he for sale section

daily driving set up:

6 12 inch phoenix gold subwoofer

1 kicker kx2500.1 at 1 ohm ( the other one is waiting for the charging upgrades to get done)

2 optimas

pioneer 980bt

phoenix gold 8.0:4

diamond audio d9 mids with m3 tweeters and crossovers

polk audio coaxials in the back.

200 ft of knukonceptz wire

spl set up: if i decide to make it happen

2 re audio 12 inch sx with mt coils (for sale)

1 or 2 kx2500.1

mainsig.gif

Archived