Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yeah I am going to just go ahead and get the nice one so that I don't have any problems later down the road. I just can't wait to put my system in to see if it sounds different cuz of the new car.

Posted

I bought the PAC adapter and it was good to go. I would definetly deaden that roof also. I was only doing 146 and the roof started to leak water in the seam near the driver side rear door.

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1446 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...