200+amp alt (DC POWER)

Either companies you'll be fine when it comes down to the product give or take hear and there. I personally went with DC. I ordered it and got it in 5 days And i live in Hawaii lol. They always answered my emails not instantly but I always got a reply. With Mechman their response time on emails were a lot quicker and also their price was less and I know their alts are proven and thats what caught my eye, but they told me they were weeks of building then couple more for shipping and after months of deciding the last thing I wanted to do is wait another month or so going off what I was told so I took my chances with Dc and I am very happy with it. I never doubted their product just was a lil iffy of some of the stories people had with their experiences with them. Try calling derrick or kyle and order it through them instead. Good luck

teamsundown3hx11.jpgxs1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2-1.png

2010 Pathfinder

Sundown Audio - SAZ 4500- Zv.3 15"x 2 w/ Nightshade coils

Sundown Audio - SAX 100.4d- Focal Utopias 165w2 (fronts), rockford t1652 (rears)

DC Power Engineering - 270XP

Knukonceptz and Rockford 1/0 wire through out

XS Power D3100s x2 and a "god ol" Optima Yellow Top up front

even though i'm checking mechman out i'm still leaning towards dc cause i've done majority of my research with them i like what i've found as well but on the other side it says alot for mechman just comes steve got them on his tahoe so thats basically what got me looking at them plus they r cheaper we will see thanks though