99' Civic UBL Comment Thread

Lookin good so far man, keep up the good work! I have a 2000 Honda prelude, biggest thing to date I've put in it was 3 Boston 12s on a Rockford power 800/2, it was a hell of a time fitting it lol. Anyways, lookin pretty sweet so far!

2009 maxima, currently stock

Thanks man, I bet it was. It sucked getting this in the trunk.

99' Honda Civic EXBuild LogSMD GarageHeadunit- Sony Xplod CDXGT55UIWFront/Rear amp- 500watt Sony Xplod 4/3 channelFront Speakers- x2 Rockford Fosgate PrimesRear Speakers- x2 Pioneer TS A6964R

Sub amp- American Bass vfl 80.1Subwoofers- x2 C2Audio 4ohm DVC

Yeah, I plan on it whenever I have a bit more money to do so.

99' Honda Civic EXBuild LogSMD GarageHeadunit- Sony Xplod CDXGT55UIWFront/Rear amp- 500watt Sony Xplod 4/3 channelFront Speakers- x2 Rockford Fosgate PrimesRear Speakers- x2 Pioneer TS A6964R

I gave the 1000Watt Kenwood Amp to my girl, I'm back to running the P300-1. I competed today and got 134.4 for my max DB. I lost street trunk, 129.9 by red lighting. Anyways, I was fun and a good day. Now, back to the drawing board to get it louder!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived