Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

My name is jon coffey I live in waynesboro virginia I'm 15 my dad gave me his jeep and I'm getting into car audio and I know my basics and I got my uncle that knows a lot he's been teaching me some things right know I only got one15" kicker cvr in a spl box it rocks I got a kicker 1000 watt amp running to it I got my alpine v12 1000 watt amp running to my infinity mids and highs I'm lookin to get 3 more 15s and build one big box like steves desighn slot ported this is a hobbie I love doing it I checked on the kickers online there 125 a piece ordered I don't got much money I'm mowin grasses doing every thing I can to pursue my dream if any one can help me outt that would be amazing thanks if you can help email me at [email protected] pleasse help

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 569 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...