I forgot about sonic and qairy queen and whataburger. what about town and country?

well.. i know about all these fast food places that sell chili.... HOW COME A BROTHA CANT GET NO CORNBREAD???? they expect you to but some butter and salt and pepper in your chili... BUT CANT GET NO CORNBREAD!!!! WTF???

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

well.. i know about all these fast food places that sell chili.... HOW COME A BROTHA CANT GET NO CORNBREAD???? they expect you to but some butter and salt and pepper in your chili... BUT CANT GET NO CORNBREAD!!!! WTF???
they aint fast food, but Awfull Annies in Auburn or Lincoln gots the best Chilli and Cornbread FTW!!! ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

they aint fast food, but Awfull Annies in Auburn or Lincoln gots the best Chilli and Cornbread FTW!!! ;)

you wanna cruise down in a bit and pick some up?? it is a 70 mile drive for me.. but for good chili and cornbread... i am on it :)

you wanna cruise down in a bit and pick some up?? it is a 70 mile drive for me.. but for good chili and cornbread... i am on it :)
when i was roofing, on a day like today after the boss would shit can us for the day do to rain... we would go straight there for a hot ass bowl of Chilli and Cornbread!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

when i was roofing, on a day like today after the boss would shit can us for the day do to rain... we would go straight there for a hot ass bowl of Chilli and Cornbread!

thats what i am saying.. it is cold and rainy... the weather blows.. lets go get some good chili and cornbread... i will bring my laptop.. i am sure i can pick up a wifi hotspot there and i can still post on SMD how good it is...

See if anyone else in the sacramento area wants to go grabb some chili cornbread.. hell.. maybe steve will come since he is on VACATION.. we can have a bass comp in the parking lot :)

^^^ dam the bad luck! im already @ work for the day FTL!!! :(

well.. we can always go around 6 or 7 tonite... give you time to get off, and for us to get the word out that smd dinner if anyone in the area wants to go.. then we can go get our grubb on... CHILI and CornBread... COME HUNGRY... :):):)

so.. what do you think burrito?
i think im hella hungry right now! i get off @ 6:pm then i coach little guy basketball untill about 8:pm! :huh:

i think im hella hungry right now! i get off @ 6:pm then i coach little guy basketball untill about 8:pm! :huh:

i need to get back playing basketball.. I havent played in a while.. when i lived in nevada workin all the time.. I am trying to get back to playing at the church on open gym nite... go play on the nice basketball court.. :) go sweat and get back in shape.. i just dont want all the people that know my family to see all my ink..