man that thing is a damn jeep pretty much lol, looks real good though! moar power

lmao. thats funny you said that. thats exactly how i say it, except with a real hick tone and yelling lol. like MO' POARH!

.. my bad, i had a moment. thanks for the compliment

Awesome build man. love the stealth style of the build.

The box/sub set up makes your dodge look small :P haha

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

Awesome build man. love the stealth style of the build.

The box/sub set up makes your dodge look small :P haha

thank you. and youre right it totally does. next step on that is to smooth the box and paint black bed liner on it. thatll look a little better then a damn wood box chillin back there lol

Such a clean build!!! Damn everything is super nice.

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

i forgot to mention, from the pics you posted with you in them, it seems like your soul has taken leave...

sorry man i had to! hahah, your marines im guessing? i mean your shirt might have givin it away, but fuck if i know!

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

i forgot to mention, from the pics you posted with you in them, it seems like your soul has taken leave...

sorry man i had to! hahah, your marines im guessing? i mean your shirt might have givin it away, but fuck if i know!

damn. that's wrong. haha. fuckin south park, bunch of terrorists. and yea Marine lol.

damn. that's wrong. haha. fuckin south park, bunch of terrorists. and yea Marine lol.

hahahahahah, just fuckin with you man, and nice! you do need some more power on a serious note though, that lvl 5 would love a 3.5k, or if you plan on upgrading cop a 7.5k and another batt or two, who needs back seats?

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

hahahahahah, just fuckin with you man, and nice! you do need some more power on a serious note though, that lvl 5 would love a 3.5k, or if you plan on upgrading cop a 7.5k and another batt or two, who needs back seats?

i try and debate this with my wife daily. lmao. and im thinking possibly 3 15's on a 7.5k or 9k. i think i could make that work. if the back seat does have a chance of coming out though it would most likely be 4 18's on 2 7.5k's all day. i havent thought about it too much though.

Archived