Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Doing a 20hz cycle, I've had this sub since 04, the only issue was having to repair the surround in 2 places, I need to get a new one put on it, its ported by the eclipse 7232d. I'm going to retire this stuff and do a dd9512 on am m4.

Edited by purplesyrup
XS-power1.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5996 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...