This is why I'm surrounded by derps in my area

Exactly, I'll take my own advice, and do things right, slowly but right, and do it myself also, well of course along with my friend's help when I need it, and advice's and tips from here.

Though I do wonder, if his installer has a Master in Mechanical Engineering, why is he an installer, don't installers have a low pay or something?

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I had a buddy that has 2 dual 12's in that prefab plexi glass with blue neon that they always come in , and 2 pyle 15s in a sealed box ratchet strapped down to his backseat of his truck. Dude insisted his system was loud and all this BS. Buddy of mine told em to put his system where his mouth is and come here my 2 sa 10s off an aq 2200. Before that he did a bunch of shit talking about 10s being shitty and saying my products were off brand. Never argued because like i tell people, " I know what my system is capable of and what theirs isn't" So moment of truth i let em hear it , long story short he shook my hand man to man admited he was wrong and mine clearly blows his outta the water. Now he is the one asking me for advice.

Sorry, OP, but i have another kid, (not friend) similar to this guy whos all nut-happy about sealed. Saying there the best, Best thing i do. DONT ARGUE or even try. They are bull headed and wont change. I don't mind, hes happy I'm happy.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Well, at least I may change my other friend's opinion on ported boxes by having him help me build my box, because he didn't say sealed sounded the best, he said it would sound as good ported if built to specs, so I'll give him a demo after I build it hopefully this weekend, if he's not working cause I need him for the cuts(got no cutting tools :/).

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)