Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm a total newb to car audio and I want get into tuning my system a bit more. I got the DD-1 today and now I'm making sure I can put my headunit settings to flat or off. I'm able to so but Im not able to do it for the LPF on the Band Pass Filter setting. The lowest I can go is 50Hz and the Highest is 120Hz. So my question is where should I put it when I'm looking for the max clean output? Here's a pic just in case I'm explaining myself wrong.

0fe69e7a.jpg?t=1333831477

Posted

do 120hz then, but i don't see why 80hz would alter test results when the tone is 40hz and the slope only affects things at 81+hz

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3281 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...