Who's Going To Autorama Feb. 9-10

gotFI?

this might be the first autorama i miss since 2002.........its 2 months early and i can already say i dont feel like it :D I only went last year to show off the Caddy......this year the hoopty wont be ready in time so ill probably just kick it here and work on it or at least be working on something. You guys should come by and get your drank on after the show though :D im only down the street! ;)

uh no! we took the Tahoe last year, and did demo's all day long. its been 2 years since the caddy! and this year the Hoe has 26's.... anyways if we dont go to AutoRama you better run to the sand with me that weekend!!! :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

uh no! we took the Tahoe last year, and did demo's all day long. its been 2 years since the caddy! and this year the Hoe has 26's.... anyways if we dont go to AutoRama you better run to the sand with me that weekend!!! :D

ohhh no your not burritto.. you are going to autorama... fucker.. no ifs ands or buts

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

I think Steve's thinking about Marine World when he brought out both the hoe and caddy. yeah we were there too. LOL

I remember you guys were right behind us in Marine World. Then at Autorama you guys were posted by the wall. We were posted in front of you guys and had great seats for all the demo victims :lol:

well, i should hold off to say if i am going or not... if i sale my FI subwoofer w/ encloser i will not be making it.. cause i wont have any system.. So if it sales i wont be competeing anytime soon, but i rather have the money to buy my fiance something.. so.. we will see..

ohhh no your not burritto.. you are going to autorama... fucker.. no ifs ands or buts

well i gotta work our booth out there on Friday any ways so i will prob be in town all weekend... plus i've actually been putting off a build on my '07 Rav-4, and if i can get it ready in time that is supposed to be my 1st run! :unsure: ssshhhhh! ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

well, i should hold off to say if i am going or not... if i sale my FI subwoofer w/ encloser i will not be making it.. cause i wont have any system.. So if it sales i wont be competeing anytime soon, but i rather have the money to buy my fiance something.. so.. we will see..

MAN DON'T SAY THAT!!!!

Its just bad for all of us.

Girls see you as being sweet

Girls see us as assholes

We see you as a puss

Its just all bad.

:lol: J/K

MAN DON'T SAY THAT!!!!

Its just bad for all of us.

Girls see you as being sweet

Girls see us as assholes

We see you as a puss

Its just all bad.

:lol: J/K

well.. my fiance has stuck by me through thick and thin.. i will risk the whole 08 season to make her happy for one day..

i dont know if the focus will be ready but if not i will be in the black harly truck so that makes 8 team dc guys

Team SSBTeam SoundStreamTeam Tsunamiteam ohio generator

Archived