Jared420's 2012 Silverado ext cab (video page 4)

couple more pics wires are run. amps in 1336435092.jpg

1336435106.jpg

And in case anyone was wondering, those little red yellow and blue wires that look a little messy are just to the ignition turn on and to my stinger voltmeter, after the pic I straightened them out and zip tied them off but the seats back in and I don't feel like taking it back out to snap another pic.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Looking good. I'd personally do all wood, but that's just me. Still going for just 3 and not 4? Should be interesting for sure.

yeah, the whole floor wont be glassed there will be some wood but just over the middle bump is such a weird shape and glassing it will give me more airspace. gotta make the most outta what I have. But yes 3 is the limit there is not room for 4

sick truck! repin chevy!! :good:

thanks man gotta love chevy

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Figured I'd throw up how I ran my power wire and where I mounted the amp, I carpeted behind the amp where I cut away the thick stuff

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Figured I'd throw up how I ran my power wire and where I mounted the amp, I carpeted behind the amp where I cut away the thick stuff

Looking good :good: I ripped out the thick stuff in my truck it was a pain having it there lol

Looking good :good: I ripped out the thick stuff in my truck it was a pain having it there lol

Yea I just cut out just enough to fit the amp and carpeted behind the amp. I didn't want to take much out because I'm sure that stuff cuts down on road noise and somewhat acts as insulation plus I like how the amp looks sunken in not that anyone will ever see it behind the seat anyway

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Should be putting in my jl line driver tomorrow. Hoping it will make my Bose speakers louder. They actually got slightly quieter than stock when I put the Appradio in because it only has 2 Preouts and the stock Bose needs 2 itself so I had to use y splitter rcas. I had one set go to my sub amp and used the splitters for the Bose. There only 2v Preouts so splitting that is affecting the speaker signal I think. I got a 1 in 2 out line driver that's supposed to step up the signal a bit so hopefully after this it will go back to as loud or hopefully slightly louder than it was with my stock headunit. I may or may not take pics. If I find a decent place to put it I'll take pics but the best thing may just be to shove it in there behind the dash .

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Success, the JL line driver worked pretty well. I basically got the exact results I wanted. Seems like the speakers are slightly louder than with the stock headunit. I know it's not like having a 4 channel on a decent set of components but the Bose speakers actually sound really good and clean. They get loud enough for me and stay clear without distorting. They sound better that the middle of the road pioneer sets I had in my old truck so I'm happy with them. Sucks I came work on the box this weekend cuz I'm on call for work, and the garage I'm workin on the box at is about 25 mins away from home. Hopefully we make some good progress on it next weekend. There's a chance it could be done next weekend accept for maybe carpeting. But I'd rather take my time and make it come out the best I can do. It may take 2 more weeks but hopefully just one. Hopefully when it's all done and playing I'll be able to get in on my first SOTM after being a member on here since 07

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

I've had a couple of ok setups in my old truck one one decent one in my old car when I first joined but nothing I felt was worthy of SOTM until now. So hopefully I can get nominated when its done and see if anyone tosses me a couple votes. If I were to win by some miracle I already told mBdblue I would donate whatever prizes to him for helping me out with the box.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3