well was just walkin round the u pull yard today lookin for just whatever, and cam across these the newer ones arn t that great but the powers i was real happy about and for 7 bucks a piece not bad either. but what do u guys think?

speaker.jpg

speaker3.jpg

speaker2.jpg

speaker4.jpg

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

system in planing stages right now

Was they actually in a vehicle? The junkyards around me pull all nonstock audio stuff out of vehicles then ask usually a stupid amount for old ass equipment. One of my friends works at a junkyard a bit father away and is always getting free shit. Last week he got me 19ft of ofc 1/0 and an oldschool kenwood eq for free.

Was they actually in a vehicle? The junkyards around me pull all nonstock audio stuff out of vehicles then ask usually a stupid amount for old ass equipment. One of my friends works at a junkyard a bit father away and is always getting free shit. Last week he got me 19ft of ofc 1/0 and an oldschool kenwood eq for free.

ya they were in a vehicle and normally they do but the dumbass that work there never rlly take any time to look closely so i just take a lil bit of time when i m there to look at everything and check

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

system in planing stages right now