Jump to content

Finally amping my front stage...


ant the ninja

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys, So I have a pair of crescendo ccx 6.5's and the tweets in my front doors but I've always ran off HU power but now with my new box I need them to be louder to keep up with my sub stage. I have this mb quart FX4.50 my friend gave me because he didn't feel like installing it. I know its a crazy budget mids/highs amp but I figured I might as well try it out. Any tips for setting it up? I have my deck hpf crossed at 80hz so I figured thats around what I would cross it at the amp. But what should I set the LPH on the amp too? Its setting the gain thats making me nervous because I really dont want to blow these ccx's since it took me so long to find someone selling them on here. Any advice?

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...