Sonic Electronix

Okay so everything I've posted about getting a single 12 setup is sort of out the door.

Robin informed me that in my area a btl would not be close to optimal.

So at this point I've pretty much been talked into taking out the whole back bench.

NO WALL The box needs to be removable. Trying to keep it below or close to below the window line. Truck is a 1998 F-150 ext cab.

What I'm thinking is either a 4th order with 2 12s or ported with 2 15s. At this point I haven't decided on any subs yet or amps for that matter, although I have 2 saz 1500s. If I did go with the 4th tho it would most likely be Fi Q 12s.

Only opinion I have gotten so far was that the sounds would be similar(I'm looking for great low end, being able to hit up around 60hz.) but the 15s may be louder.

Open to ideas lemme know what you got. Box will be built by BHE. Electrical will be taken care of as needed.

This is a direct copy of my thread over on Floridaspl. Put it in general audio since I'm open to ideas for subs, power, and enclosure.

uhm there is so many different options, personally i have 2 15's at window line, ported. so you could easily go that route, 4 12's, 2 12's, 2 15's, 4 10's theres alot of options.. i would do probably 2 DC Level 4 M2's on those Saz 1500's, ported subs up/ports up IMO.

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

Archived