Second Skin Audio

Box was 4.7 after

Did a 46.6@29 also

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

What kind of frequency did you pull that number at? Also what kind of box tuning? Just wondering. Also how do you like how the Z sounds for daily? I really loved how the rd audio alpha sounded, it hit low to high bass with amazing precision and got pretty damn loud daily for a single 15. The z came across my mind a few times as well when I was looking through the sundown options.

It was @ 48hz in an SPL burp box. I also just got my music box installed with 1 Sundown 12" Z v3 and let me tell you it is amazing. On music I am doing a 149db. The sub sounds amazing and would recommend if for daily play all day long. It is so load on music that I just broke my passenger side mirror, just fell apart. :)

Im just not sure if the single 12" will be able to do those numbers high 20z - low 30hz range in a rex. Thing is wicked hard to make hit lows notes. I thought I did really well with the single 15 off the shitty planet audio amp but just wasnt enough to keep me happy.

Check out the videos of my car:

Burp Box:

Music Box:

teamlogo2small.jpg

2007 Ford Focus SES

Batteries - XS Power D3400 & D3100

Headunit - JVC Arsenal KD-A95BT

Sub Amp - Sundown SAZ-3500D

Sub - Two Custom Sundown Z v3 12"

Sub Box - Pulse Car Audio

NSPL Trunk 1801-3600 current world record holder - 150.6

Just made the order last night, decided to go with a single 18" sundown Z v.3D2 for starters. Pretty excited to see how things work out, only 18" I have owned so far was a elemental designs 19ov.2 but that thing was a pos lol. Made this choice because it was only 40 bucks more then the 12" & over double the cone area. Now just need to find a nice amp to throw some juice @ 1 ohm to match.

The 18 Z v3 sound really good. I heard two in an Avalanche and man were they loud. As for an amp, I really enjoy my Powerbass XTA 5000d and the Sundown NS-1 is pritty awsome too.

teamlogo2small.jpg

2007 Ford Focus SES

Batteries - XS Power D3400 & D3100

Headunit - JVC Arsenal KD-A95BT

Sub Amp - Sundown SAZ-3500D

Sub - Two Custom Sundown Z v3 12"

Sub Box - Pulse Car Audio

NSPL Trunk 1801-3600 current world record holder - 150.6