Custom Made Stickers....

if you wanna work out a deal later .. you send me pics, and i will make some templates.. with text, and pics.. i have all the stuff to make websites.. i use to do it fulltime..

umm yea sounds good just let me get my shiot together first

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

im almost done its kinda hard on this program i have. plus the machine kinda took a shit on me so im having a guy come fix it. the damn thing is brand new and this happens ohwell i guess. but yea he should be here like wed or thurs. to fix it but i should have the design done well before that so ill try and get it up. sorry its taking so long didnt expect all this to happen haha

My New Build checklist:

im almost done its kinda hard on this program i have. plus the machine kinda took a shit on me so im having a guy come fix it. the damn thing is brand new and this happens ohwell i guess. but yea he should be here like wed or thurs. to fix it but i should have the design done well before that so ill try and get it up. sorry its taking so long didnt expect all this to happen haha

okay... i have paypal ready to go.. so let me know.. :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

id like to have some vinyl cut up to say my screen name... addiction2bass... id want some to attach to the outside of the window.... i had some cut up before which has a cool style... tho i realy need to find a picture of the design cause its the only font style i like...

nothing to large for the sticker tho... only like 1-2inches tall... tho do you have any dark grey vinyl? or maybe be able to do a outline graffic....

ill have to find a picture of the text... just have to search my old computer im sure i got a picture of it still....

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

dude im sorry about that i have everything ready just have to cut it out. im still waiting to get this piece of shiot machine fixed. its hard to get people to come out and fix your stuff where i live. ima be straight up with you, you should just get it done local cause who knows when these people here will come. im sorry about that.

My New Build checklist:

dude im sorry about that i have everything ready just have to cut it out. im still waiting to get this piece of shiot machine fixed. its hard to get people to come out and fix your stuff where i live. ima be straight up with you, you should just get it done local cause who knows when these people here will come. im sorry about that.

alrighty.... thanks anyway... we will get something going later on down the road..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Archived