while, in my tahoe ....i have a wall w/six 12's in it (sealed enclosure) about 1.50cu.ft per sub ....... has a ton of bottom end but it just does not do really well on the meter (low 148's) ....wanted u guy's and gal's opinion on taking out the wall and doing them ported with sub's firing up and ports to the rear.......also, which style of port should I go with (slot or aeroports) ....

thanks, chi

What kind of 12's are they and what is the recomended airspace for them? The wall would be louder if it was ported with a few more cubes, but if you must go subs up port back, are you going to keep it under the window line?

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

I got a 95 yukon with 8 12's in a ported box tuned to 38 HZ, slot seems to work really well, and yes go with subs up port back, heres a video to kinda show how it sounds

sig-1.jpg

Jensen 9511TS~For Sale

JL Audio 300/4~For Sale

JL Audio1000/1~For Sale

Mephis 6.5 componet sets front and rear

4 15" Fi Q's in a 16 cuft box tuned to 29hrz

What kind of 12's are they and what is the recomended airspace for them? The wall would be louder if it was ported with a few more cubes, but if you must go subs up port back, are you going to keep it under the window line?

the sub's are the IDMAX's ...... looking to do them in the 15 cu.ft. sub ported , tuned to about 30hz .... w/(2) tru sledgehammers per trio

Edited by king-chi1