Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Was bored. Had this POS 1800 Watt AL Audio amp, which I don't intend on using for anything more than toying around with) and anted to play with my crossfire a bit.

Amp specs:

1800 Watts Max (You sure? LOL)

450 Watts X2 @ 2 Ohms

225 Watts x2 @ 4 Ohms

900 Watts X1 @ 4 Ohms Bridged

2 30A Fuses (which makes me wonder about it's true RMS)

and I did:

? Watts x2 @ 1 Ohm Unstable ('cause I could care less lol) Obviously I wouldn't run this for my crossfire permanently, for it's too insufficient and I really don't like it. Just bored.

I just had it on a 12v battery and played some tone generated notes from my iPhone.

Wish I had a DD-1 so I could see what it's distorting at and tune it better. The crossfire never bared any heat so that's a plus. Amp never got hot either.

I did run it in a car prior to this video on this amp and the amp still never ran hot, but that time, I bridged the amp at 2 ohms to the crossfire (series).

BASS MEKANIK RECORDS

"Audio Implosion" & "SubSonic Guillotine" available anywhere digital music is sold!

2007 Ford Focus

(NOTE: My cousin's build I helped him with)

Pioneer H/U

(4) Absolute Dome Tweeters on A & C pillars

Scosche HD683A's in front doors

Fosgate R168x2's in rear doors

SoundQubed HDS312 in custom 2.57 Ft^3 @ 30Hz

Audiopipe APCL-1800.1D

Q-Mat

Audio Technix 0 Gauge

119aH/850CCA Marine Deep Cycle batteries

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/DWRhythm

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3240 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...